1. Hollywood star Angelina Jolie is a big fan of Rodials Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel to plump & smooth her skin, its perfect to give the complexion a boost before red carpet events!
2. Celebs love a glossy lip, a great way to inject volume is to invest in a lip balm with plumping agents to get that perfect look at me pout.
3. Make your legs the stars of the show by opting for a laser hair removal treatment. Celebs like Kim Kardashian swear by it for a fuss-free & easy way to get silky, smooth pins!
4. All those glamorous parties can wreak havoc on the feet. Celebs love to pamper and a DIY foot spa is a great way to soothe tired feet at home!
5. Rodials BB Venom Skin Tint gives skin a photo-ready flawless finish a favourite of make-up artists at London Fashion Week, it contains sy-nake to help smooth lines & wrinkles, while providing medium coverage. Apply with a damp brush for a dewy finish.
6. Have your eyebrows professionally shaped. Its a really important beauty tool that celebs swear by. Once you get the shape right, it really frames your face & gives you a confidence boost!
7. A professional blow dry can really make you feel like a celebrity. Get locks like a Victorias Secret supermodel by booking in to have your hair styled. Ask for tips from your stylist so next time you can try at home!
8. Celebrity facialists love using oils on the A-list for a super plumped complexion. For a DIY treatment, try using avocado oil to moisturise and hydrate skin.
9. A regular peel will rejuvenate skin & leave it with that Hollywood glow we all crave. Try micro-dermabrasion for younger looking & brighter skin.
10. Whats a celebrity without a flawless tan? Rodials Brazilian Tan range comes in four shades to get that just-back-from-St Barts glow! Try applying just to the face and décolletage if youre in a rush for a flawless tan fast.