Sophie Grant from Lockonego shares her expert tips on creating this gorgeous style...
1. To achieve this angelic look prep damp hair with Sebastian Professional Halo Mist to create a tousled effect
2. Blow-dry using your fingertips to untangle, whilst maintaining a textured effect that gives holding power for plaiting
3. Separate the hair into two sections at the front, leaving the back of the hair loose. French plait the two sections at the front of the head and pull back towards the crown of the head, securing with hair pin.
4. Next, plait the section at the back of the head and bring up towards the crown
5. Once all three sections have been plaited, twist together to create an interwoven effect
6. Spritz all over with Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce spray to achieve a firm, sleek look that lasts all day.