- 50 of the Coolest Small Tattoo Placement Ideas
- 5 Of The Best: Foundations For Acne Prone Skin
- What your spots really mean...
- 10 Pancake Recipes That Are Almost Too Pretty To Eat
- We Test The Best Foundation!
Rita Ora offsets her peroxide blonde hair with a pair of dark power brows! Emphasise yours with Benefit's 2-in-1 brow pencil and brush Instant Brow (£14)
She is rocking a glammed-up smokey eye, with a shimmery gold shadow swept up to the outer corners of each eyelid to widen the eye. Our sparkly eye go-to is No7's Stay Perfect Eye Trio in Gold Earth (£9.50). False lashes finish the look - our current faves are Millie Mackintosh's 'Soho' lashes (£8.99), which are full without looking overly fake!
Rita is rarely seen without red lippy, and here she has given the look a twist by using a subtly lighter shade in the centre of the lip and a darker shade on the outer. Bourjois' Colourissimo palette (£7.99) is perfect for creating an ombre lippy look!