When we heard that Marie Reynolds, author of three books, beauty guru and global lecturer on oriental diagnosis and facial techniques had created a treatment that has been described as 'amazing' - 'an incredible experience' and 'a treatment that sends you to a parallel universe' - we were more than a little intrigued.
The new treatment, called The Fifth Concept incorporates five elements that take you on a journey to give you a better understanding of why you feel as you do and how lifestyle and diet reflects in your skin - so it's totally tailored just to you.
The idea is that you will feel completely relaxed throughout the treatment and be amazed at the results; your skin will have a radiant glow and you will look and feel healthier and more revitalized than ever before - sounds like a treatment we HAVE to try!
THE TREATMENT - Appointment time: 90 mins Cost: £150.00
- Body Analysis -Marie apparently has the ability to glean so much about you from the way you sit, the way you move and how you hold yourself in general. She can also pinpoint your weaknesses and strengths by looking at your facial features – and also your feet - and from this initial consultation she will also be able to advice on lifestyle and diet as well as skin care.
- Facial Treatment - Marie incorporates the use of products that include super antioxidants, synergized essential oil blends, serums and pulverized crystal to deliver a hydrated, youthful and radiant complexion.
- An aroma wax hand and arm massage will be part of the treatment experience, using ethically sourced soya wax that has been infused with plant extracts and essential oils.
- During the mask phase of facial treatment, Marie swathes your feet in peppermint-infused steam towels and using a synergy treatment blend your feet will be stimulated or sedated at targeted reflex points determined by the weaknesses and strengths that were revealed during the Body Analysis. This is designed to encourage energy to flow through the meridian pathways and enhance the treatment.
- Crystal & Bach Flower ‘Cocktail’- the treatment is brought to a close with a glass of spring water infused with Bach Flower remedies appropriate to the individual and fluorite octahedra crystal – this is an uplifting blend that cleanses and refreshes the body of toxic build up.
After your first treatment you will even be given a complimentary gift of a clear quartz cluster as a continuation of The Fifth Concept treatment. Clear Quartz is the most common of all crystals; it is the ultimate charger and is known as 'The Master Healer'.
If you live a stressful and busy life, then this will be the treatment for you - it's pricey, but the benefits and advice is worth the cost alone. We're booking our appointment now...
Marie Reynolds is at FOUR London, 62 Conduit Street, Mayfair, W1S 2GB every Monday.