- Company Style Blogger Awards 2014 - Nominate NOW!
- 10 of the Best Easter Eggs 2014
- 5 Tips To Help Your Wake Up Each Morning!
- 5 Of The Best: Foundations For Acne Prone Skin
- Emojis: What Do They REALLY Mean?
What do team Company love more than a party? A party which shows the first two episodes of new season GIRLs, that's what - and we were not disappointed as we headed to The Box in London's Soho to celebrate our fave show returning for a new series.
We were joined by a host of celebs and media types, and enjoyed Brooklyn Berry cocktails, amazing canapes and then we settled down to watch the first two episodes of GIRLs season 2 to find out what happens to Hannah, Marnie, Shoshanna and Jessa, a couple of hours before the first episode was shown on Sky Atlantic.
Joining the party was Laura Whitmore, who told us she LOVED the show, designer henry Holland and DJ and presenter Edith Bowman, plus more journalists who couldn't wait to see more of the hit US TV show - especially after GIRLs won two Golden Globes the previous night.