FORUMS FORUM RSSrss icon

COLTON HAYNES from TEEN WOLF: LIVE WEBCHAT 12th JULY 2011

Forum Jump

View Unanswered Threads
Sarhalder___
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Subject: Re: COLTON HAYNES from TEEN WOLF: LIVE WEBCHAT 12th JULY 2011
okay I don't understand as this chat you work but I hope that you will answer to my questions
Colton_Haynes
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Hi Colton,

Here are my questions for you:

1. What is the most difficult thing about being an actor?
2. Did you know how to play lacrosse before "Teen Wolf"? Holland Roden said she's a better player than you
3. Can you tell us more about your guest appearance on "The Nine Lives of Chloe King"? What character are you playing?
4. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

wow lots of questions...
1. Most difficult thing is how many no's before you get a yes - you can audition a thousand times before you get a yes.
2. I am the worst lacrosse player in the world and its cold when we have to do it below freezing in fact - playing lacrosse you have to be in shorts and it was pretty unpleasant. My stunt double thank god was a very good lacrosse player!
3. I am very happy to be reunited with my old girlfriend on Chloe King! We made a pact that whoever got thier own show first would invite the other on. I play someone that is a supernatural character who is a abit of a conman. I hope one day I can return the favour to Skyler.
giovy1
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Colton ciao, come sei entrato nella moda? È stato difficile? di solito i giorni come i passi? ... grazie
Colton_Haynes
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Hey Colton,
I am almost 16 and I was wondering how you found out about the auditions for Teen Wolf? also are there going to be more auditions for more roles later on? thanks:)

Hi there - if we get another series I'm sure there'll be new characters introduced.
robinmessyhead
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Hey, Colton.
I'm not too bad, thanks.
How are you?
(:

Okay, so my question is:
What was it like working on CSI: Miami? Would you like to do something like that again?
Colton_Haynes
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Ciao Colton,i'm Sara From Italy (Milan,the capital of the fashion).
I wanted to ask you one of funny moment happened on the set and
if you have ever come a week of the fashion to milan?
I hope indeed to see you soon in Italy,because we are crazy for you! <3
mmm and please can u say CIAO ITALY? we love you really we love you so much!
(we support teen wolf http://teenwolfitalia.forumcommunity.net/ is first italian forum)
Kiss Sarah! <3

Hi there - I'm going to watch a show at Milan fashion week next year and I can't wait. I've been to Milan before but only for 24 hours so I'm looking forward to coming back.

Funny stories..... Holland is extremely gullible! We have these huge coats to keep us warm who the brand name is Bearfur so I convinced Holland they were called that becuase they are made of bearfur and the company shave them to fill the jackets. She then told everyone that the jackets are all made from this bearfur and she feels bad for the bears but finally our make up artist told her the truth and she was so embarassed - we still tease her about it now!
Colton_Haynes
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Hey Colton,
The Love is Louder campaign is something that is very close to my heart, and I was wondering how you got involved? Why do you think that Love is Louder?

I got involved because I was asked to do a photoshoot for it to help raise awareness and also if bullying had affected you. Now anyone can upload a video or photo to MTV.com to encourage people to speak out about bullying. Everyone gets bullied a bit in high school - so the message is to remind kids there is life after high school. Thanks for the question
Colton_Haynes
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Hey Colton! BIG BIG BIG! Fan. I know it's a random question, but I've gotta know. What do u look for in a girl?

HI there - well a great personality is the most important thing for me.
Colton_Haynes
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Do you think being in the spotlight and involved in a major show, AND being a model, changes you in any way? How do you manage to stay true to who you are or were before you started into the acting and modelling career?

Thanks

Its pretty much because I have this great support system! i also feel like i'm still a fan really - I watch the show and I love it. The stuff i get to do is incredible so you can't let it get to your head.
Colton_Haynes
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
My question for Colton is: What is your ethnic background?

HI there. I am half Cherokee on my Dad's side. My Mum's background is european but I don't know any more than that.
Who's online?

Join us Here
Instagram @CompanyMagazine
Join us Now!
  • Receive the Free weekly newsletter
  • Talk to forum members
  • Win 100’s of freebies
Free StuffView all
MORE CHANCES TO WIN