FORUMS FORUM RSSrss icon

Sherlock

Forum Jump

View Unanswered Threads
Aestivalis
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Subject: Sherlock
Is anyone else really excited about the next three episodes of this?? I loved the first three so much and apparently the new ones are going to be just as good.
Melkish
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Subject: Re: Sherlock
Hella excited! Just saw the first one in this new series. A tad mind-boggling to watch with a headache. Too much information to digest. Looking forward to the next one!
Lady_Witch
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
I've not had chance to watch it yet, but have heard really good things about it! Hopefully get it on iPlayer later
Aestivalis
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Today's episode was absolutely brilliant - and it was kind of funny to see "George the werewolf from Being Human" in the Hound of the Baskervilles.

Poor John though, being experimented on by Sherlock!
Melkish
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Well, what an ending to the series. Looking forward to the explaination. Although me and my friend have been discussing it and reading other people's theories. I wonder if the scriptwriters even know yet how they're going to explain it.
Aestivalis
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Melkish, it came as such a shock didn't it! I've seen some interesting theories too - particularly around the rubber ball he was bouncing - but it'll be great to see how they actually planned it. Steven Moffatt said that all the clues were in the episode... but was someone standing at the bottom with a trampoline, do you think??
Lady_Witch
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
I watched the last episode last night and the moment it was over me and my OH started arguing about possible solutions! Can't wait for the next installment to find out if either of us was right
Who's online?

Join us Here
Instagram @CompanyMagazine
Join us Now!
  • Receive the Free weekly newsletter
  • Talk to forum members
  • Win 100’s of freebies
Free StuffView all