FORUMS FORUM RSSrss icon

Desperate Housewives

Forum Jump

View Unanswered Threads
Aestivalis
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Subject: Desperate Housewives
Isn't this the last series?! I missed the first episode too...
Momo521
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Subject: Re: Desperate Housewives
I have missed so many already, will definitely need to catch up on all of them one day
ScrewedByHearst
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
I missed the first one too, completely forgot the new season was starting!

Can't believe its the last series, I only just got into it as well (didn't have a TV for a few years!)
Cosmopolitan sells lies to vulnerable people.Our forum was a lifeline. And now it is being closed. No explanation, nothing.
Hearst is a company run by incompetent, lying, useless fucktards
Aestivalis
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Momo, it had a bit of a dip a couple of series ago, but picked itself up really well and now it's really addictive again!

Aelskar, how come you didn't have a TV? And... it didn't really seem to get advertised, did it? It just snuck up! Have you caught up yet, and what do you think so far?
ScrewedByHearst
Send message
REPLY QUOTE Posted :
Quoted:
Aelskar, how come you didn't have a TV? And... it didn't really seem to get advertised, did it? It just snuck up! Have you caught up yet, and what do you think so far?

Living in Student houses where noone wanted to pay the licence fee!

I'm now working evenings so have been catching up on the daily repeats on E4. Was a bit confusing though watching series 5 during the day, and then series 7 every Monday evening on the Swiss channel SF2!

Also, at first my OH hated me watching it, saying 'its all drama, drama, drama!'. I told him its also really funny but he was having none of it.

The other night he said he was going to wash up- but wanted to wait until after Desperate Housewives was finished! He loves it now
Cosmopolitan sells lies to vulnerable people.Our forum was a lifeline. And now it is being closed. No explanation, nothing.
Hearst is a company run by incompetent, lying, useless fucktards
Who's online?

Join us Here
Instagram @CompanyMagazine
Join us Now!
  • Receive the Free weekly newsletter
  • Talk to forum members
  • Win 100’s of freebies
Free StuffView all