- The Best Ever Foundations For Acne Prone Skin
- 50 of the Coolest Small Tattoo Placement Ideas
- Emojis: What Do They REALLY Mean?
- 20 Instagram Clichés We're All Guilty Of...
- Ten Of The Best: Face Washes For Acne Prone Skin
The sales are a fab place to bag yourself a bargain - but shopping them fully prepared means you can hold your own against rival shoppers as well as coming away with pieces you will actually wear and love...
- Have a think about all the items you saw, tried on and loved (but couldn't afford!) over the past couple of months; knowing your size and if something fits can save you valuable time and the trauma of packed changing rooms as you can just swoop in and pay. Go straight to your fave stores and get yourself the bits that you really wanted in the first place...
- Avoid the crowds by shopping online in your pajamas from your sofa - great if you can log on just as the sales start as you can be sure of getting just what you're after - but be prepared to stay up as they often start at midnight. Net a Porter and My Wardrobe are especially good for bagging designer bargains that are usually a bit out of our budget!
- Sounds boring, but have a look at your wardrobe and think about what key pieces you're missing and then seek out those items, be it a pair of black skinnies or a leather jacket - and then you'll be one step ahead when you hit the shops
- If you're standing at the checkout balancing a huge pile of clothes you're about to buy, have a think about whether you really love it or if it goes with anything else you own - but most importantly, would you like it if it wasn't £7? Our rule here at Company is: if you loved it at full price then get it!
- Always check what the stores return policy is - this gives you a back up plan for if you get home and realise you didn't actually need a lime green tracksuit! Most high street shops offer the normal 30 days, but often sale items are only 7 or 14 days - and some will only exchange and not refund, so be sure to ask, then keep receipts to give yourself a chance to take it back. It can also save you time because you could potentially get away with buying an item without trying it on. (always good when the changing room queue is 25 deep...)
So grab the girls, hit the shops and spend your Christmas money - and don't forget to comment below to let us know what bargains you bag!