- STYLE: Tanya Burr Talks Us Through Her Fave Outfits!
- Emojis: What Do They REALLY Mean?
- 50 of the Coolest Small Tattoo Placement Ideas
- 5 Of The Best: Foundations For Acne Prone Skin
- 10 of the Best Easter Eggs 2014
Stella herself looked amazing in a chic grey utility jumpsuit and heels, while her guests were treated to her latest hot pieces - including chunky perspex jewellery, snakeskin clutches and top to toe black & white looks.
The collection felt more cool and androgynous than sexy, with chunky loafers, oversize coats and tweed, combined with natural-but-healthy hair and make up.
Colour-pop was a big theme thoroughout the collection too, espeically with the footwear (we want ALL the shoes), and her brand new optical line made a debut too.
Amazing accesories, celebrity guests and a collection we're lusting after - we wish we'd been there!