- STYLE: Tanya Burr Talks Us Through Her Fave Outfits!
- Emojis: What Do They REALLY Mean?
- 50 of the Coolest Small Tattoo Placement Ideas
- 5 Of The Best: Foundations For Acne Prone Skin
- 10 of the Best Easter Eggs 2014
"RSS" stands for Really Simple Syndication. Once you get it up and running (in no more than 5 minutes), you'll start receiving the day's headlines from the sites you choose.
1. Sign up or download a free RSS Reader (see the list below for popular readers). Many will look like web pages that you'll need a password to access; others will look like e-mail inboxes, with clickable folders on the left and readable information on the right.
2. After you've gotten your RSS Reader, go to your favorite sites of blogs and simply click the button that says "RSS." After clicking, the headlines from that site will automatically get sent directly to your reader of choice.